As the weather cools down, make sure you prepare your business to weather the cooler temperatures with ease.
If you run a business or manage building operations, be sure to check these 10 energy-saving to-do’s off your list to save some money on energy costs this winter!
10 Tips to Winterize Your Business
- Change furnace filters
- Have your heating system maintained
- Make sure insulation is adequate
- Check heating ducts
- Seal and leaks, drafts and gaps around the workplace
- Automate your thermostat
- Install energy-efficient glazing on windows and doors
- Change the direction of ceiling fans
- Get smart about lighting
- Prepare the pipes