Home » Conservation Strategies
We all need to do our part to help conserve natural gas and electricity in Southern California.
Here are 10 ways to conserve energy in your home this summer.
- Set your AC to 78°F.
- Reduce the temperature on your water heater.
- Turn lights off when you leave the room.
- Use power strips; turn the power strips off when the equipment is not in use.
- Air dry dishes instead of using your dishwasher’s drying cycle.
- Take short showers instead of baths and use low-flow showerheads.
- Only run full loads of clothes or dishes.
- Wash clothes in cold water.
- Keep windows and doors closed when heating or cooling your home.
- Clean or change air filters regularly.
- Thanks for joining in to help conserve energy. For more information on energy saving tips visit